March 18, 2008

Andrew and Jen

This was a fun one. My brother-in-law and his great girlfriend Jen for came out for a portrait session in Ghent last week. We spent about an hour and a half between Stockley Gardens and the Chrysler Museum shooting in the great light of day's end. It was a blast hanging out taking some of the great shots of you two. I've gone through the images, and started doing my thing with them, though there's not much to do being that the day was gorgeous, and so were the two people being photographed. I'll call and let yous guy know when they're ready. I'll also post as soon as I've got a few to throw up here - hopefully be Wednesday. Andrew, I'll print and send you a few to tide you over until you get back from good ol' Grundy. See you both soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment