November 29, 2008

What I'm Most Thankful For

This is what I'm most thankful for in my life - my handsome, hilarious, huge vocabularied, cute as a button son Gabriel, and Candice the most beautiful, caring, hardworking, intelligent, loving mother and wife. I love you both more than words can say or fingers can type, you guys make my world go 'round.

It's funny how I always have to play game with Gabriel to get the expressions out of him that I do as a photographer. He has never once "cheesed" for the camera in his ripe old nineteen months, and every photo of him I take I've somehow tricked him into looking at me if only for a second. The photo where he's peeking through the door was in the middle of a peekaboo game that I know I took at least ten photographs to get that one portrait.

2008F_ThanksgivingDay-31-Edit

2008F_ThanksgivingDay-79-Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment