December 2, 2008

For ALL the Photographers Out There - Newbs to Pros

Hey guys, I've started a link list for photographers: newbs, amateur, and professional down and over on the right side of the blog. I've had lots of people ask photography questions that I'm more than happy to answer. There are colleagues of mine that I go to on a regular basis to learn and grow as an artist. An open dialog about technique and influences is important to all of us who want to learn more about photography.

Check out some of the links - let me know what you think, and send me other photography/design related links that you dig. Ask questions if you've run into issues with lighting, composition, camera/flash operation, photoshop - post processing, etc... in your own photography. Your questions could benefit more readers than you think. All of these photography technique posts will be labeled "photography," so click on this tab under my blog header above when you come back. As always, I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment