June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary to the Wife of My Life!

wife of my life

To the girl of my dreams, the wife of my life, the calada of my eye, Happy Anniversary! 10 years of togetherness and 4 years of married life goes by so fast, and I cherish every moment. You are the most beautiful, caring, and loving woman I know. I'm so thankful for you babes - You pick me up when I'm down, you love unconditionally, you have more caring in you for our family and the children you see every day than is humanly possible, and for all of these things and many others I love you more than anything I could ever write in any amount of space. You are the sunshine of my life, and I love you.

3 comments:

  1. congrats nate! life sure is better when you've got the right mate, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice - he is a keeper! So sweet.. Nate, please do not change be like this for always... I tell you how much we appreciate those sweet words coming from our man. I still get them 26 years later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eck, Teng, thanks for your words, Being married to the right person is difinitely one of the most treasured things in my life.

    ReplyDelete